Saturday, August 23, 2008

Train

The nursery is almost complete, and after hours of work it has turned out pretty nice. A lot of the colors and decor that Laura picked out have turned out great. I have uploaded a video of the train coming through the wall of the nursery. After everything is complete, I will show some more pictures. But for now you only get a taste. I have probably gone a little bit eletronic crazy but it will be well worth it. :-)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Smith family,almost three of you. I love the train room for baby, how special. Neal your grandpa would love it! So excited for the two of you, and time is going to fly by before you know it the little bundle of joy will be here and your life will never be the same, it will be even better.Have a great weekend. Much Love, Cioz (Aunt Judy) Uncle Ray says Hi.