Sunday, August 17, 2008

Baby Update

I can't believe I am halfway through my pregnancy now! The time has really been flying by. At the beginning of the week, I finally began to feel him move. It has been so neat to feel him everyday. This has been one thing I've been looking forward to the most.

This weekend Neal has been pounding away in the nursery. He painted the room, put up the crib, and moved in the other furniture. He's been up there working so hard everyday. I pulled him away from his work on Sat. to go register at Babies R Us. Luckily they gave him a little scanning gun to keep him entertained while we were at the store. He thought I had everything picked out already and we would be in and out of the store in no time. Yeah, right. It took quite a long time to sort through all of those baby gadgets. I'm still at a loss as to what we need!

Then today, it was a miracle but I got him to go to Target with me to register for the last few items. The only problem was the store is a little bigger and I kept losing him in the electronics ilse. Who knows what he scanned in there!

2 comments:

mommyof2boys said...

Oh how fun! Registering was so overwhelming for me too...but you will figure it out in no time. There was stuff that I didn't even think about until after the baby arrived. I am so excited to go shopping now! You guys are really getting things done. But then again you are HALF through already. Oh boy he will be here before we know it.

Can't wait to see the room. We'll have to come over and invade your guys house.

Congrats on the fun filled weekend.

Anonymous said...

Laura you look so cute!!! You have that pregnancy glow :-) I'm so excited that you are feeling your little man move now - I know you couldn't wait for that day :-)It is the best!! Enjoy every minute!! We can't wait to see the nursery :)