Saturday, August 9, 2008

It's a BOY!

We had our 18 week ultrasound on Wednesday and were thrilled to find out that we are having a boy! It's a good thing or I would be running all over town returning a lot of clothes and baby bedding! Everything looked good on the ultrasound. He was measuring right where he was supposed to and he looks healthy. We do have one active little boy though. I think Neal and I are really going to have our hands full! He was doing somersaults, spinning, kicking, and punching the entire time during the ultrasound. He's done that every time we've seen him. I'm sure pretty soon when he gets a little bigger, I'll be feeling him move all day and night! He's only 7 ounces right now but he is right on target. Everything has been going well for me. I'm feeling great and enjoying every minute of this pregnancy!

0 comments: