Friday, August 29, 2008

Back to School!!!


After a long process of thinking, I finally signed up as a full time student with the University of Phoenix. I will be pursuing a bachelors degree in business / management and I hope I'm ready for the long road ahead. I told Laura I might need her to write some papers for me! :-) I still have to meet with an academic counselor to fine tune what classes I will be taking. My first class will start on September 29th right after the Utah trip with my dad. I will ask Laura if I can go buy a trapper keeper this weekend and maybe a lunch box!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

We are excited for you, Neal! Of course, I love school (Matt doesn't share that passion with me) and get excited about buying school supplies myself- so if you want someone to go Trapper Keeper shopping with, let me know!!!!

mommyof2boys said...

I may still have my Knight Rider lunchbox if you need to borrow it!
-Jason

Jean said...

I'm so proud of you! You'll do great! And don't forget, mom needs to take that picture of you the first day of school!

Anonymous said...

SCHOOL???!!??? You only go there to party and chase women. I wonder if it's too late for me to register. Do me a favor a pick up an application for me. I can move down there and we can ride the bus together. AWESOME!!! Forget the Trapper Keeper, lets get the 64 count box of Crayola's with the crayon sharpener built in to the box. Still mad at my mom for not buying me one of those.