Thursday, June 14, 2012

Summer Fun

Our summer is off to a great start so far.  Each morning we try to get out of the house to do some type of activity and then in the afternoon, I spend my time resting and cleaning while Tyler sleeps. Most of my time has been spent cleaning out my craft room preparing for our new baby girl! I plan on spending a lot of time this summer getting very organized so I don't go crazy trying to raise two children on top of working full time.


We've hit up a few water parks so far.  Here Tyler is playing at the El Mirage Splashpad.  These splashpads work out really well for Tyler because he can get cooled off but doesn't have to worry about getting his face wet (a big fear of his).

One day, we went to the Marley Park Splashpad and met up with Nana and Brendan for some water fun.



We've also spent a day swimming at Nana's house.  I'm hoping to get Tyler a little more comfortable with the water before summer is over.  Unfortunately this day, he spent most of his time on the edge of the pool.
Friday's is our movie day.  The movie theater near our house has $1 movies for the kids.  This has been a great way to get out of the house but to stay cool as well.


And of course we have to hit up the Surprise Park once in a while.  Tyler loves feeding the ducks and playing on the playground there.

0 comments: