Happy Father's Day, Daddy!
You are the BEST dad a little boy could ever ask for! It has been an amazing 18 months with you.
You were the first face I got to see when I was born.

You watched over me when I was sick.

You make me giggle, even when I'm not feeling well.

You make me so happy when you play games with me!

You teach me how to put things together.

You give me the ride of my life when you take me in circles around the house. Don't tell Mommy, but her pushes just aren't the same.

You are so patient when I want to help you work on your projects.

You bought me my first quad! I enjoy riding on it but I like your quad better!

You make trips to the store a silly time.

You are my favorite teacher, playmate, and role model. I have learned so much from you already and you bring joy to my life each and every day.
I LOVE you, Daddy!
Love,
Tyler

3 comments:
Love you Mommy!!
Very nice.... and I know that Tyler loves his daddy very much just by the way he looks at him. Enjoy it! love, mom
Very sweet post!!! I loved all the pictures :-) What a wonderful family!!!
Post a Comment