Blog! What we have a blog!?! Okay, so I've gotten so far behind on blogging that trying to catch up has been scaring me away. So...instead of backtracking, I'm just going to move forward and try to keep up!
Here's a little recap of the past few months:
*We bought a new house out near the mountains. We are starting to get settled in and we are loving it! 
*Here is a video of Tyler playing in our backyard (a field of weeds right now but soon to be our backyard paradise...we hope). Tyler has some issues with touching grass and weeds so he is throwing a little tantrum in the video. Poor kid, I know but I can't help laughing. I can't say I blame him because I wouldn't want to sit down on prickly weeds either!
*Here is a video of Tyler playing in our backyard (a field of weeds right now but soon to be our backyard paradise...we hope). Tyler has some issues with touching grass and weeds so he is throwing a little tantrum in the video. Poor kid, I know but I can't help laughing. I can't say I blame him because I wouldn't want to sit down on prickly weeds either!
*I'm off for summer break, so Tyler and I have been spending our time at parks, out shopping, and visiting various splash pads around town.
1 comments:
The house is beautiful.. coming along nicely! And our shopping outing was a blast! The boys really enjoyed it...looking forward to some more fun times. Enjoy your summer off Laura, you deserve it!
Post a Comment