Yesterday Jillian and Lindsey stopped by our home and presented us with a song and dance-o-gram in the living room!! It was a great preformance, and the best part was it was free of charge. Thanks Jillian and Lindsey you both are very talented. Did you know that Lindsey loves to sing "Beat It" by Michael Jackson! Here is the video, if anyone would like a copy....I have tons.
Saturday, March 21, 2009
What a Surprise!!
Posted by Smith Family at 8:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It was nice knowing you Neal. They are going to kill you!
Wow, I am totally glad that I am not in on this one! Props to you Neal! I love it!
This is too funny!!! We had tears rolling down our face from laughter. I would love my own copy - we are considering starting our own business and this would be a great marketing tool
One burning question - why did I have to be the guy?? Why did Lindsey get to be the cute little perky chested gal??
Post a Comment