Tuesday, March 17, 2009


We went shopping at Sams Club and before we entered the store we grabbed a cart and placed Tyler in it. As we pushed him up to the doors, there are those things in the cement that are like little knobs. Well trying to push a shopping cart over those is like off-roading. Poor Tyler gets shaken up during this ride.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny!! I know exactly what little knobs you are talking about. It is the worst when they are sleeping and you have to go over them. Tyler looks like he enjoyed the little ride.

Christine Tax said...

That is so funny! I always used to lift one set pf wheels up because I thought it helped. He is so cute and still soooo tiny. I think he looks just like laura!
(sorry neal)

Ndeneen said...

Neal, you are just too easily amused, poor little guy.