Today Gina, Ethan, Jean, Busia, Laura, Tyler, Brendan, and I met and had lunch at Quizno's. There were several Surprise firefighters inside getting lunch and ask Ethan if he wanted to drive the fire truck. I don't know if that was the best idea. Have you see him run around the house? The firemen gave him and Brendan a hat to wear. I wish I was that lucky.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Fire Truck
Today Gina, Ethan, Jean, Busia, Laura, Tyler, Brendan, and I met and had lunch at Quizno's. There were several Surprise firefighters inside getting lunch and ask Ethan if he wanted to drive the fire truck. I don't know if that was the best idea. Have you see him run around the house? The firemen gave him and Brendan a hat to wear. I wish I was that lucky.
Posted by Smith Family at 10:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment