Laura and I had a couple visitors from the LBC. We decided to prepare dinner at the house, but we needed to go to the store first. After walking around the store becoming very hungry we walked out of the store with a 110 dollar dinner bill. McQuin used 3 sticks of butter to make the potatoes that went with our 1.5 pound top sirloin steak for each of us. Look at the pictures and you will find the foil pan full of potatoes, garlic and the butter. We all ate like kings last night.
Sunday, November 9, 2008
LBC Visit
Posted by Smith Family at 12:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow those potatoes look Yummy! And there were a TON of them. By the way your page looks very cute. How did she learn to do that?
I love your blog's new look, Laura! Super cute!
OH my gosh... I can feel my arteries clogging!!! All that butter!!! They sure must have been good. Looks like you had a great visit..Brian will come back bouncing!(The update on the blog looks great!)
Post a Comment