We went in for another ultrasound on Friday and we were thrilled when they said they were already able to identify the sex of our new baby...Are you ready...DRUM ROLL PLEASE...It's a BOY! Well at least that is their best guess right now. It is still pretty early to tell and they told us not to run out and buy anything yet (yeah right!) but the Ultrasound Technician sounded pretty certain. We have another ultrasound scheduled in 4 weeks so they will double check the sex of the baby then. So don't change your vote yet, the verdict is still out :-)
This is a side profile. It's a little hard to tell.
Okay, so I can't really tell it's a boy...so I guess I'll have to take their word for it!
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Ultrasound
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We had guessed a boy :-) We are so excited for you - boys are the best!!! I guess we are a little bias with three of our own boys and thirteen nephews :)
We know you will have lots of cute boy outfits WAY before four more weeks gets here. You will have so much fun!! CONGRATS!!!!
Laura, that's a boy alright! :-) Brendan will enjoy having a playmate his age!!!!! We're going to have to teach Grace to not be too much of a girly girl so she can hang with her boy cousins!
Post a Comment