Well today was an enjoyable day! It started off with the groundbreaking ceremony of "The Colonnade Recreation Center". The picture shown above is the design team that I have been apart of for the last year. The Recreation Center will house meeting rooms, dining rooms, kitchen, lobby and my 3rd maintenance supervisor's office. Then myself along with a few others had a meeting with the founder of Roskamp Arizona Management and Development, "Bob Roskamp". I had to listen to about 3 separate speeches from him today. I also met councilman / zoning and planning commissioner for the city of Surprise while hanging out with our very own CEO and Executive Vice President of Sun Health. The day went very well but it was HOT!! One day of fun and now it's back to work for me to help oversee some areas of the construction and soon we will start on the next project which will be the townhouses and villas..
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Ground Breaking
Posted by Smith Family at 6:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm impressed... well done!
Post a Comment