Friday, June 20, 2008

Big News!

Have you heard the news? Neal and I are finally having a baby! I know the Grandparents have been waiting for this day for a long time and it is finally here! We couldn't be any happier. This is a picture of our little baby at 10 weeks. The little black spots on the baby's head is the brain and you can begin to see little arm and leg buds. So what do you think? A girl? A boy? Let us know what you think by answering our poll.


We shared the big news with Gina, Jason, and Busia while they were at our house for a cookout. We snuck Ethan out of the pool and put an "I'm going to be a big cousin" shirt on him and let him walk by everyone. It only took a couple of seconds and they caught on to the surprise. It was a fun way to share the news.

5 comments:

mattfreed said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for the two of you! Let me be the first to say that your baby is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Dad and I loved seeing everyone's reaction watching your webcam announcement. Wish we could be with you every day through all this, but this is a good way to watch your progress. I know you'll be posting all your baby bump photos, right? Neal will, anyway, I'm sure. Love you all!!
Mom

Unknown said...

Congratulations Laura and Neal! I truly am so happy for you two. Looking forward to keeping up to date on the goings on in Arizona!

Lynn (Monahan) Pluister

Jean said...

Neal and Laura- Ian and I are just thrilled for you! It will be such fun watching you "grow" and Neal sweat! We're so excited that both of our favorite girls are pregnant!
What an wonderful year ahead for all of us! Enjoy every minute of this time and have fun getting the room ready. Congratulations and all our love to you both!
Love, Mom and Ian

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I love that you have joined the blogging world. I'm so excited for you and Neal. You will be wonderful parents!!