Friday, June 20, 2008

Welcome!

Okay, I’m a little behind on the times but Neal and I are going to try this whole blogging thing. I just finished taking an online course through Intel so I can use more technology in my classroom. One of the things we learned a little about was using a blog. I thought this would be a great way to keep in touch with everyone since many of us are so far away. Please leave comments if you would like when you visit our site so we can all keep in touch. When you post, you can type in your name or use the anonymous button so you don't have to sign up with google. We look forward to hearing from you.

1 comments:

Jean said...

I think it's wonderful! Nice job, Laura. You know me, I'm floored by all this stuff you guys can do on the computer. Keep it up!