Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Camping at Point of Rock

Last week was the last week of school and a very tough week.  I had to move my classroom from one room to another which was not easy being 23 weeks pregnant.  By the end of the week, my body ached and my emotions were running high.  I spent Friday in tears for no reason other than being completely exhausted.  So after a horrible week, we decided to take a trip up to Prescott to go camping.  We went to Point of Rock.  The campground itself wasn't that interesting, but there were some great trails that we went hiking on and really neat boulders all around the area.

Tyler was our tour guide on the hikes.  One trail was marked with little white dots and he really enjoyed hunting around for the dots and showing us the way.

Daddy and Tyler were adventurous and climbed out on many of the rocks.

King of the Rock


We can't go anywhere without some kind of vehicle to play with!

This was the most relaxing trip I've had in a long time and it was the perfect way to begin my summer vacation. We are really enjoying our family time together in our new camper and I'm looking forward to many more of these trips over the summer.

1 comments:

Jean said...

Good to hear you relaxed and enjoyed yourself... can't wait to go sometime! love, mom