Neal and I have had it pretty easy around here for the past 10 months. When we needed to get something done around the house, we have always been able to put Tyler down, surround him with toys and he is one happy little camper. He was able to move about a foot or so but we could aways count on him staying where we put him. Well my little man is getting stronger now and today he began crawling all around our house. He was crawling after Blaze and then crawling all through the kitchen. I would have thought the tile floor would have been a great deterrent, but I was sadly mistaken. That seemed to be his favorite place to hang out. Then Tyler crawled up to a wicker chest we have, pulled a stick off of it and proudly turned around and handed me the broken piece of wood. The sad thing is, when I tell him "no", he gets this cute little smile and gives me one big belly laugh! Now how can I teach him "no" when he is just so stinkin cute!
Looks like we'll be baby proofing our house now and entering a whole new phase of parenting.
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Let the Baby Proofing Begin!
Posted by Smith Family at 3:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun!!! Look at how good that little guy is crawling around. That was so nice of Blaze to give him a big congratulations kiss :-) We need to get together soon.
HOw cute! He has come so far! He is getting so big, I can't believe it. Enjoy this very fun time!
Post a Comment