Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Halloween


Halloween has never really been one of my favorite holidays. When I was a kid, I loved the candy of course but I was a little too shy to enjoy the dressing up and knocking on stranger's doors to get the candy. As an adult, I have enjoyed seeing the children in their costumes but still wasn't too thrilled about the day. This year however was the first year that I was actually looking forward to Halloween. We had fun taking Tyler to the pumpkin patch (even if he is a little to young to understand it). We picked out Tyler's costume a couple months early (not a good idea though because he nearly outgrew it). We carved a pumpkin (a day too late but he'll never know). And Tyler got to spend the evening taking a ride in the stroller while his cousins went up to the houses. Halloween is a strange holiday but it is so much more entertaining when you have a child of your own to dress up and share the day with.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cutest little monkey I have ever seen. I love the pictures of him carving his very own pumpkin.....too cute!!! We sure need to get together soon and snuggle our little Ty man :-)

Jean said...

Great pix! It was a fun night! Cute litte guys, next year should be even better!

mommyof2boys said...

Yes, next year will be blast with the boys. They are going to have so much fun.