Tyler and I are tired of being stuck in this little room! It's been five long days and we have completely run out of things to do. There's only so many times you can read the same books over and over and play with the same few toys brought along to the hospital. So we have resorted to cuddling up and watching a movie tonight. I hate to admit that I've stuck my 6 month old child in front of the t.v. but he loves it and we are so bored!
Saturday, July 4, 2009
Bored
Posted by Smith Family at 8:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Tyler looks great and I'm so happy for you two that you get to come home Sunday! Hooray!
love, Grandma Huggins
I am so glad everything has gone so well! He looks so happy! Keeping you in my thought and prayers!
Shawn
Nothing wrong with a little movie in the hospital :-) So glad he is doing so well and gets to come home. Let us know if you need anything - Hugs!!
Post a Comment