A good time was had by all. It all started because of one phone call, after the rain on Thursday night. We all started to call each other because it rained on Thursday night and we couldn't wait to get muddy. Four of us agreed to go quading up at Table Mesa, then I got a phone call from my mother stating that my Uncle Bill and my cousin Eric wanted to go, so that made six of us. Cool, the more the merrier!! I told my mom, "I hope they are ready to get dirty!" Eric made some new friends that day, he splashed some kid on a 3 wheeler and then splashed a brand new Ford F150 pickup truck and it had the window open. That was too funny. You will have to ask my Uncle Bill what he found in the cave at Tiptop! What a great Saturday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment