Hi everyone, I had to be at work on Saturday because our company was giving a dusty shoe tour of the Colonnade Rec. Village that we are opening up in August. Prior to our tour I had to go to Phoenix to become a certified dust control officer. It was a one day training and since I passed the class, I got to drive around in a water truck and spray down the dirt road. We had buses transporting people to the Rec. Village and then back to their cars, as the buses drove they stirred up dust. So my job was to keep the dirt moist all day and keep the dust down. In the video I was talking to Laura from inside the big water truck because she did not believe me when I told her what I was doing.
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment