Sunday, April 19, 2009

A Bit Behind

I am a bit behind on the blog like everything else in my life right now. We have been so busy visiting with family lately (which we absolutely adore) that other things have been put on hold...like laundry, cleaning, and lesson plans which are not my favorite things to do!


Things are finally slowing down and I'm almost caught up on everything, so here is a little about what we've been up to.

Frank, Emily and the girls came to visit from South Bend. It's been two years since we've seen them, so it was nice to catch up and Tyler really enjoyed watching the girls entertain him.
Tyler experienced his first Easter. The bunny and his Easter basket from Grandma Huggins were bigger than Tyler! Tyler got on the webcam to thank Grandma and Pop's Deneen for the books they sent him for Easter. He loves the Goldie Locks and the 3 Bears book they sent. He kicked his legs in delight through the entire story. Tyler spent the week at Jillian's while Grandma Huggins took a trip to Vegas. He had so much fun there with her boys that he came home each day exhausted and was ready for bed around 6:00 and slept each night for 12 hours! While he was there, Lindsey and Jillian had him cracking up! Thanks so much Jillian for taking such good care of my boy!

2 comments:

Holly J said...

Absolutely adorable! If you need a babysitter this summer - I am available!

Anonymous said...

Okay I need Tyler to come back - my kids are asking for him and Trenton slept better at night when he was here. I think Tyler spoke to him during the day about the joys of sleeping at night. So although I'm sure he just loves his Grandma and she is just wonderful, we need him :)