Okay, I was watching the video Neal posted of me on the ATV...I just have to say that the video really makes me look like a wimp! You have to cut me some slack because that was the first time I drove the RZR and my feet could barely reach the peddles! I promise we were going much faster than it looked in the video and we were going up a steep rocky hill, even though the video looks like flat land. Okay, I'll stop defending myself now :-)
We had a great time but I did put some permanent hand prints in the handlebars thanks to Neal's driving! I think Neal was on some personal mission to race to the top of each mountain and then back down again! Typical man!
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
ATVing
Posted by Smith Family at 10:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment