Tuesday, December 16, 2008

We Have A Date!

Well, I can hardly believe it but little Tyler is going to be here soon! I went to see the doctor yesterday and they scheduled my induction for Sunday night. So we should have baby Tyler in our arms on Monday. My dad's birthday is also on Monday, so that makes the day even more special!

4 comments:

mommyof2boys said...

Oh, I can't wait for Monday. Monday is a big day. Good Luck--if you need anything let me know. Get plenty of sleep this weekend!!!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!! We are so excited for you. I know you will be excited, but get as much sleep as you can - you are going to need it :) We are here if you need anything. Can't wait to meet little Tyler!

Unknown said...

Yeah! Just so you know, the day after we scheduled my induction (I was going to be induced on a Friday night- we scheduled it on Tuesday) I went in to labor! :-) So yes, rest- you never know!

Jean said...

Oh my gosh, the big day is almost here!  I'm so excited for you, I could bust open!!! Your life as you know it is about to change.  You never know just how much you could love someone, until you hold your baby in your arms!  Good luck and you know my number if you need anything! Love you!