Tyler is here. Laura delivered by C - Section. Tyler came out at 4lbs 12oz and 18 inches long, born at exact 11:00am. Pictures to follow soon.
Monday, December 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tyler is here. Laura delivered by C - Section. Tyler came out at 4lbs 12oz and 18 inches long, born at exact 11:00am. Pictures to follow soon.
Posted by Smith Family at 5:38 PM
7 comments:
Congratulations! He is absolutely beautiful. What a Christmas miracle he is.
Congratulations! We can't wait to meet him!
What a beautiful little boy you have to treasure. So happy for you two... little Tyler is one lucky little boy! Hope you are home for Christmas! Love you!
Congratulations! I am so happy and relieved for all of you!!!!!
Congrats! I am sure he is beautiful like his Mommy and hopefully he will have his Dad's sense of humor (though I have never met his dad!) Can't wait to see pictures!
We are so excited for you! I can't wait to see him! Tyler welcome to the world! Enjoy this special time and relish in every moment! It goes by too fast.
Merry Christmas!
Congratulations!! I'm so glad he is here and you get to hold your special little boy in your arms. What a wonderful Christmas present!! Enjoy every minute with him and get lots of rest. Make sure you ask for help when you need it. You have lots of people ready and willing :) We are anxiously awaiting pictures :)
Post a Comment