Things are really starting to come together as we prepare for our long awaited son! He now has a name and a completed nursery. With your help, we've decided to name him, Tyler Michael Smith. Tyler was actually our favorite name and we were glad to see many of you liked that name as well.
Neal worked long and hard on the nursery and it turned out so cute! We went with a train theme to match Neal's grandpa's train that now circles the top of the room. We were lucky to find train bedding and accessories to match. Of course Neal can't do anything "ordinary" so he added lighting around the train track and behind Tyler's name hanging on the wall. It really looks great and will give off a nice soft light when I am trying to get him back to sleep in the middle of the night. Now, all we have to do is wait for this little guy to arrive!
6 comments:
Oh my gosh, you have done such a great job on the nursery! I love it!!!! Tyler is going to love it, too.
The room looks great! I cannot wait to meet Tyler!
Wow it looks great! Where's the 52" Plasma???
Can't wait to see it in person.
Om my goodness the room is WONDERFUL!!! I LOVE it!! Now what will Neal do for the next 123 days before the baby gets here. I have a big empty baby room he could work on next :) I'm jealous you are all prepared and ready to go - I feel so unprepared :) Tyler is so lucky to be joining such a wonderful family!! We can't wait to meet him.
Hugs!!
Jillian
P.S. You look so cute in your pregnancy picture - I love the ribbon around the belly.
The room looks great! Leave to you to go the extra mile! I'm sure grandpa is driving around on that train with a big smile! I'm sure that Tyler will love it too!
Love, Mom
Okay your room is amazing! You guys did such a great job! Enjoy this time of planning and preparing. Tyler is going to have two amazing parents who love him more than ever! Awesome job guys!
Post a Comment