In August I took Tyler to see the cardiologist for his 6 month check up. Since his surgery last summer, we have been getting good reports from the doctor. However, at his August appointment, the doctor said he heard a clicking sound coming from Tyler's heart which he thought was a problem with one of the valves. I was told to come back in a month for some further testing. So for over a month, Neal and I have been nervously waiting to get this testing done to find out what was happening with our poor boys heart...again. Well, we went back to the cardiologist on Thursday and we are happy to report that Tyler's heart looks great and the doctor was mistaken about the sound he was hearing. So thanks to everyone's thoughts and prayers, our boy is healthy and we couldn't be happier.
.jpg)
4 comments:
So happy everything is okay!! We sure love that little guy :-)
Thank goodness everything is okay.
Glad to hear everything is okay! Such a brave little boy to lay there with all those cords hooked to him.
He is so precious! I thank God that everything turned out ok, he's gone through so much already! All our love, Papa and Nana
Post a Comment