Thursday, January 28, 2010

Christmas

Wow, I'm so far behind that I don't even know where to begin. I'm going to do a lot of catching up through photos and then try to stay more on top of the blog...

So we had a great Christmas with Grandma and Grandpa Smith, and Aunt Kathy and Uncle Bill visiting and now the Konieczny's living here. It was so nice to have so much family around for the holidays.
We enjoyed watching Tyler experience Christmas this year. He was able to pull the paper off his presents but it went straight in his mouth once he got it off.
The kids had a fun surprise when Santa "Ian" showed up on Christmas eve. This was Tyler's first sighting of Santa :-)
Tyler helped Grandpa Smith and Daddy put together his car (one of his favorite toys) by reading the directions.

So many presents!

0 comments: