Yes, I'm sitting in class after taking a test and I'm bored. So as I sit here I thought I would post to the blog since it has been awhile. I will post about my dad's car, the Model A since that is the only pictures I have right now. When I was visiting South Bend my dad was trying to wire the Model A, he said that it was the only thing holding him back from getting it on the road. So we spend about a days worth pulling wires and making connections. You don't realize how many wires are in cars until you actually install it yourself. Hazard lights, turn signals, headlights, running lights, starter, ignition, radio, wipers, A/C, heater, gauges, fuel pump, fans and the list just goes on and on. It was fun, I enjoyed working on it with him, since I couldn't be there for the rest of the stuff. Tyler and I are both excited to drive it and do a burnout.
Monday, June 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment