As some of you already know that I have a baby cam in my truck. Who would have thought? All I have to do is press a couple of buttons and automatically Tyler appears on the screen, no reaching around, no bending backwards and hopefully, no "don't make me pull this car over" threats. This Saturday we went to Gracie's first birthday party and on the way home Tyler was tired and slept the whole way home. During the ride home Laura and I looked down at the screen and this was how Tyler was sleeping. Head tilted to the side, legs spread apart. He was snoring and drooling just like his mother!
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Baby Cam
Posted by Smith Family at 10:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I really need one of those in my van :) He is precious! So you are a drooler Laura?
Post a Comment