Saturday, October 18, 2008

Baby Shower


Wow, it's been a long time since I have posted. I am really enjoying this pregnancy but it sure has been slowing me down. By the time I get home from work and make dinner, I don't want to do anything but sit on the couch!

Last weekend, Gina and Jean threw me a very nice baby shower. We had a good time getting together with family and friends...even Neal came to the shower and it was nice to have my family in SB able to watch the party on the web cam. We got a lot of wonderful gifts. Thanks to everyone Tyler and his mommy will be all set when he arrives. I've had a lot of fun putting everything away these past two weekends and getting his nursery all ready. It has really made me realize just what little time we have left before Tyler arrives. I'm starting to get nervous that I won't have everything ready. My biggest fear is preparing for a substitute teacher for 10 weeks. That is going to take a lot of preparation and it is hard to find time to prepare when I can barely keep up with my regular classroom duties!

Well, it will all get done some how while we anxiously await the arrival of our new son.

Thanks Gina and Jean for throwing such a great shower!

2 comments:

Christine Tax said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christine Tax said...

You are quite possibly the cutest pregnant person I have ever seen. I had so much fun at your baby shower, thanks for including me! Tyler will be here before you know it. We are so excited to meet him.

(So i was having trouble with this comment box sorry if it posted twice:))